Low voltage cable
The low-voltage connection cable for halogen lamps as connection between transformer and halogen lamp has a nominal voltage of 24 V and is because of its silicone core insulation suitable for temperatures up to +180°C at conductors. Its heat resistant PVC outer sheath is made for ambient temperatures up to +105°C for short-time use. Due to its flat construction this cable is space-saving.
Cables and wires of this product range have the following characteristics:
- due to silicone core insulation suitable for temperatures up to 180°C at conductors
- heat resistant PVC outer sheath for ambient temperatures up to 105°C for short-time use
- due to flat construction space-saving
- simplified connecting possibilities
- no wiring with single conductors